30.10.14

Sephora Haul


I FINALLY got around to cashing in my Sephora gift card that I received two – yes that’s right – two birthdays ago!!

I’ve been humming and hawing over which products to select and I ended up choosing:


1.    Josie Maran Argan Black Oil Mascara – natural mascaras that are effective are few and far between.  I had actually been eyeing the RMS mascara, but when I stumbled upon this one in Sephora, I thought I would give it a go.


2.    Bite Beauty Lush Lip Tint with Resveratrol inOrchard – I had seen Bite Beauty products around, but didn't realize they are made by a Canadian company located in Toronto.  I do not typically wear lipstick, I’m more of a lip balm kind of gal, and an addicted one at that!  But I have been gravitating towards fuchsia lip colours and thought I would take baby steps with this natural lip tint.  I'm loving it so far!


3.    Tokyomilk Dark Lip Elixir Bee Balm and JasmineLip Balm in Salted Caramel – the packaging has been catching my eye for quite some time (years in fact) and finally took the plunge when I saw this tin in the checkout at Sephora.  So far I have a love hate relationship with the scent.  At first, it smells awesome, but start to tire of the smell after a short bit.


4.    Make Up For Ever Happy Birthday Day – the gentleman behind the counter was super nice to give me this Make Up For Ever kit even though my b-day was last month.  Although I’m trying to steer away from non-natural cosmetics, I do love me a travel size mascara!

A special thank you to my BFF for the lovely Sephora’s gift card from 2013.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment