4.12.14

Ella’s Botanicals Gift Basket



I’m so excited to receive my Ella’s Botanicals gift basket that I won on Instagram!  I seldom win, so I was completely surprised when I got the notice I had won!

If you don’t know Ella’s Botanicals you are missing out on some really great skincare products that are amazing for the entire family’s use.  Created and headed up by Ella, all of her products are made in small batches in Toronto, Canada focusing on natural, locally sourced ingredients where possible and are biodegradable.  Good for you and not harmful to our lovely planet.  Love that!


I highly recommend following Ella’s Botanicals on Instagram (ellasbotanicals).  Ella posts really great shots of her products in the making and gives an overview of the ingredients used.  If you care about what you put on your skin, you will definitely enjoy these posts.  Plus, Ella often posts flash sales there! 


Included in this super generous basket:












As you know, I've been loving my Hydrating Lotion and Magic Balm in Lavender Bliss.  I had been kicking myself that I didn't pick up more scents during my first order, so I can’t wait to dip into the Lemon Meringue and Clementine creams and balm.  I also recently started using the Lemon Zing Beauty Bar as a body exfoliator and it has been working like magic. 


A big thank you to Ella’s Botanicals for hosting the give-away. 


Lots more products available on Ella’s website at: www.ellasbotanicals.ca and there’s a sale running from December 5 to 7 - just in time for the holidays!!

xo

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment