27.1.15

RMS Beauty


I am in love with my RMS Beauty products!  Love, love, love!

It all started back in the fall of 2014 when I finally got around to purchasing their “un” cover-up.   Seriously amazing stuff without all the yucky additives found in other brands.  You can see my initial rave about the “un” cover-up here.   Suffice it to say, I love it so much I added several additional RMS Beauty products to my Christmas wish list.  Well I am one lucky girl as I got all my requested items, including their:



Living Luminizer  I now understand why this product has a cult following!
Lip 2 Cheek in Demure - lovely shade that works perfectly with my skin tone.
Cream Eye Polish in Karma, which I actually use as my eyeliner.

I love that you can apply everything with your fingers, but I sometimes reach for my Real Techniques brushes to help along.

RMS Beauty was developed by a make-up artist with a focus on using raw, food grade and organic ingredients.  Good quality ingredients that benefit rather than just mask your skin.  All of their packaging is biodegradable, recyclable and reusable.  


They just recently launched their tinted “un” powder, which is naturally on my wish list along with their Buriti Bronzer and Mascara.   I think I may need to swing by Annie Young Cosmetics for a little re-stock!


Since getting my RMS Beauty loot, I haven’t needed to carry as many beauty products; hence the smaller make-up bag :)  You can find similar designs in my Shannon Fraser Designs Etsy shop.  Or send me a quick note, I love custom orders!

What beauty products are you loving these days?

xo

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment